Friday, August 15, 2014

First Week in HPIAM for my Junior Year


First Week in HPIAM for my Junior Year

 

     This first week for me has been interesting. I’ve met a lot of new people and made a couple of friends. I transferred from Bravo Medical Magnet High School and this school is a lot different than Bravo. This school has no bells and everyone eats and gets out at different times.

     My teachers are very nice and so far have helped me out with figuring out where my classes are at. I like most of my classes because of the people in it. One of the classes that I really like is my history class and my psychology class. I like my history class because I have friends in that class, and also because I like the way the teacher teaches. She teaches in a way that is understanding. I like my psychology class because the teacher is funny, and the class is interesting. I’ve only had that class twice this week, and I have already learned a lot abput the subject. This first week for me has been fun and I really don’t mind the fact that we have to wear uniform or that we have different lunches than others, or get out at different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment