Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Break

Winter Break
            This winter break I had fun. I honestly think I've had a lot more fun than any other winter break. I got the chance to celebrate Christmas and new year’s with my wonder family and family members. I was able to spend my cousin’s birthdays with them and go out to eat with them. I went out to some of my favorite place to go to like Urth Café and the mall. I did help out around the house and babysitting most of the time but I didn't mind it. My favorite part of my winter break was being able to hang out with my best friend. We went out to eat and stayed at her house watching movies. I also went to little Tokyo with my cousins just for fun and got to see so many different things. I wish I would've done more things but our break was only three weeks. Those three weeks went by fast but I’m glad I had fun.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment