Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final: Part 1

Final: Part 1
1.  Things I liked about this class was having the opportunity to learn about new jobs I can do when I grow up. Also, I liked reading the quotes of people.
2.  What I did not like about this class was how I was moved seats a lot of the times. I also didn’t like the typing tutor even though I knew it would make me a better typer.
3.  I don’t really have any recommendations for improving the class because I thinks that the class is fine the way it is.
4.   I honestly did do my best in this class because I really enjoyed it.
5.   I am reading my life planning notebook, and every time I read it I add another goal.
6.   I am committed to be a CTR person because I want to do good and spread goodness around the world.

7.   Something I will always remember about this class is the amazing work I’ve done because I’ve learned so much from it. I will also remember what it is to be a CTR person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment