Friday, December 19, 2014

Final Part 2

Final Part 2
Evaluating This Course

A.  What I really liked about this class was that it gave me an opportunity to learn about all the different jobs there is. I also liked how it taught me to become a better typer and how to use some of the websites and things on the computer that I didn't know how to use. I also liked that I was able to read new quotes I've never read before. I think that there is not one thing I didn't like about this class.
B. Some suggestions on improving the class are:
·         A little more free time
·         A little more time to work on our assignments
C. I honestly did the best I could in this class. I worked hard on what I was assigned and did my best to finish it.
D. I am reading my life planning notebook for at least two minutes every day. When I am eating I like to read them, or when I’m babysitting and the baby is sleeping I read them.
E. I am committed to being a CTR person because I want to do good in life and be successful.

F. What I promise to do to take care of my body-mind-and spirit is to eat healthy and stay healthy. I promise to not do any drugs or drink any alcohol or join any social groups that will do me bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment