Thursday, April 30, 2015

Life Planning Progress Post

"Life Planning Progress Post"

I have achieved many of my goals. The most I've achieved is 26 out of 100. I am proud to be able to say that because by achieving these goals i have learned many new things. I see many things a lot different from when i used to. I am a lot happier and a bit more satisfied because of the goals I've accomplished. One of my favorite goals that i have accomplished is helping out the homeless. By accomplishing that goal i have realized that there are so many people out there that are good and need help. Many of the people i helped were very kindhearted and nothing but nice to me. Another one of the goals that i accomplished and am very proud of, was making my parents proud of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment