Thursday, March 19, 2015

Career Opportunities

Career Opportunities

Mexico: Be a English teacher in Mexico.
Hospitality management
Become an agent/recruiter
Become a photographer
These are good careers because you get to explore the country and teach them a new language and help them out with medical hospitals.
China: you can work in the Coca-Cola business in china.
Greenheart travel: you teach children from china and around china.
These are good jobs because you are helping make their country better.
Russia: Major Industries
Gas
Big companies
Manufacturing

Reflection: I would honestly like to work in another country because it would be a whole new experience for me. I would like to work in china and Mexico as an English teacher to be able to teach them my language and help them understand it. I would also like to work at a hospital in china and Mexico because I would like to be able to help out their people and give them the care that they deserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment