Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Opinon

My Opinion


No one ever really asks me for my opinion on anything, but I do have one. When I hear people talking about religion and stuff, I kind of feel confused because I hear so many different theories that I don’t know what to believe. When I am home with all my family and cousins we usually get into big arguments about the way one acts or how the other has attitude and personally I believe that we are or I am the way I am because of how they treat me or because I know how they’ll respond to it. There is never a way out of anything with my family, they are mostly just so close minded and don’t like to try new ideas or new options. They think since I am only 17 I don’t know as much as they do, but in reality I know a lot more. My dad is the one person I go to for everything. I go to my dad because he understands and doesn't judge me. If I have a crazy idea he’ll listen to it and then tell me what I should do. My dad tries his best to keep up with me and I know it’s sometimes hard for him so I try to make it easier for him. I think it is easier to talk to my dad about anything because he is not like the rest of my uncles, aunts, and cousins, he is very open minded and likes to try new things. Me and my mom are more like sisters. I can tell her some things but I know she wont agree. Me and my mom always fight but we always apologize after. I do love my family very much, but I personally think that too much family isn't so good. We all get tired of having to deal with one another once in a while that we end fighting and sometimes after those fights nothing is the same. I like the fact that you let us write about anything right now, because I really do have a lot that I have to say but no one really listens, so thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment